[postgis-users] Re : postgis-users Digest, Vol 154, Issue 12

Beekk Meess marabaut at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 14 02:48:39 PST 2014

may be the solution exist if there is a way to changing the interne schemas(meta data level) of postgis topology

 Objet: postgis-users Digest, Vol 154, Issue 12
 À: postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org
 Date: Samedi 13 décembre 2014, 21h00

 Send postgis-users mailing list
 submissions to
     postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org

     http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     postgis-users-request at lists.osgeo.org

     postgis-users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of postgis-users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: reverse_geocode not returning
 predirabbrev
       (Paragon Corporation)