[postgis-users] Topological editing with OpenLayers

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Jan 6 04:39:52 PST 2014

Thanks Paul, that was indeed what I was looking for.

I'm not sure if it would be wise to switch already to OL3 at this
moment. What would you suggest would be a reasonable time to wait for
the definitive version for a production environment? And would it make
sense to work in the meantime on my original idea, implementing this
functionality within PostGIS-topology?

Jan