[postgis-users] Topological editing with OpenLayers

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:57:33 PST 2014

If you want to modify postgis topology maybe it could be in the way of a
new column in the "face" table,
with explicit geometry.
it would be keep in sync with triggers.

You have to keep in mind that is would be duplicating data.

You can get example triggers in other topology table, and I think there
already is a function to get a polygon  geom from a face id.

Cheers,

Rémi-C