[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.0.4 on MacOS X 10.7.5 Library Not Loaded: libintl.8.dylib

David Walrath dcw8 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 22 12:48:59 PST 2014

Thanks for the reply. You are correct - the file is missing from the lib directory. I did email EDB and suggested this to them but I don't think I was dealing with the correct person as their primary recommendation was to buy a prod or dev support contract and they would see what they could do.  I wound up scrapping the EDB install and going with the Postgres/postgis install from KyngChaos... got everything installed and working in about 5mins.

David