[postgis-users] PostGIS non functional on Ubuntu 14.04

António M. Rodrigues amcrgrodrigues at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 08:26:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

A while back I had a similar problem upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1

Going throught my notes I found this which might help:

---
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/lib/postgis-2.1.so
/usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/lib/postgis-2.0
ldconfig
---

You're basically creating a symbolic link with the older library.

Hope it helps,
António