[postgis-users] ERROR: rt_raster_from_two_rasters:

Jason Mathis jmathis at redzonesoftware.com
Wed Jun 4 13:08:03 PDT 2014

Hey,

I want to see if anyone has more suggestions for this issue.

Please let me know, Thanks!

-jason

On May 30, 2014 at 10:12:34 AM, Jason Mathis (jmathis at redzonesoftware.com) wrote:

Well I appreciate your response I don’t think this is what I am clocking for. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am reprojecting the vectors (4326) to match the raster (5070). So I am still confused why i sometimes get the error and other times I do not.

Thanks!