[postgis-users] Versioning system to use with QGIS + Postgis

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:43:06 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I have been working on a versioning system to be used with QGIS.

This is probably a very naive approach since I'm no expert in Postgres, but
I would like to ear some comments and suggestions to improve it.

The work is based on the versioning system of QGIS, but I wanted to improve
two things:

1 - Keep always the same primary key of features;
2 - Only save\backup changed columns instead of the full similar rows;

Thanks for your help

Alexandre Neto