[postgis-users] Psycopg2 : bad request

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Jun 25 13:44:11 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I coded a web service with psycopg. I have already imported
one vector data (land cover) and one Digital Elevation Model
(raster layer) into my postgresql/postgis database (server side).

I succeed in connecting to my pg db via psycopg2 (postgresql 's python api)

Client side, operators use a client application (Developed with PHP /
javascript / openlayers).

Objectives :  Client side, once the layer would be selected,and once
the operators have clicked on the map  , they would like that usefull
informations appear on the interface of the client application(kind of
land cover and z of the DEM).

=> So Regarding my  script, i writed 2 (one for each layer) SQL query in
order to
select usefull informations of the db layers. And, of course, the
information must  depend on geographic coordinates (Latitude
Y/Longitute X).
In a 2nd time, my script must  produce a result(JSon type) for the
client side.

But the result of my script when i execute it : "bad request".

Please find below the script :

web_service_test.py
<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006541/web_service_test.py>

Could tou throw light for me?