[postgis-users] raster2pgsql, netcdf, and windows

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 3 10:52:48 PST 2014

Mike,
GDAL is a hard one in the sense that there are too many things you can and
can't compile into it.  I don't think there is any packaged distribution of
PostGIS (even Linux/Unix) that can claim they support all the available GDAL
drivers.  I could be wrong.  They probably don't support a lot of the
proprietary ones that require signing NDAs to download the SDK at any rate.

The only other thing we don't package is SFCGAL which we are planning to
package as part of PostGIS 2.2.  Again I don't think any Linux/Unix PostGIS
distributions package SFCGAL at this point.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____