[postgis-users] raster2pgsql, netcdf, and windows

Mike T mtmail at optonline.net
Mon Mar 3 22:02:08 PST 2014

I understand.  If I can't work around this, I'll end up building gdal
the way I need it, and then the rest on top of it, but (hopefully) I
shouldn't have to go that far.  I'm new to GIS data, so I'm still
getting used to the technology stack.  There's so much to learn!

Thanks again for the info.
-Mike