[postgis-users] Recording problems with PostGIS

benebrice brice.bene at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:42:59 PST 2014

I tried to create the database manually with the template and only after
does the migrations. I check the value before being recorded and it is ok
(I can obviously unproject the projection). But when it is stored, it
cannot be unproject. The problem can come from 2 different points.
The activerecord-postgis-adapter/rgeo-activerecord or PostGIS. I think
Rails 4 is a possible reason of that.

*Brice.*