[postgis-users] Urgent help needed, messed up my postgis 2.1 server by installing latest QGIS pacake

Willem Buitendyk willem at pcfish.ca
Tue Mar 18 12:59:21 PDT 2014

HI Morten,

I seem to be attracting misfortune of late.

I originally installed from the Postgis website according to:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS21Ubuntu1204src
At least I'm fairly certain this is what I did but it was about 3 months
ago when I originally did it.

The error I'm receiving is:
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/postgis-2.1": No such file or
directory

Willem