[postgis-users] soft upgrade 2.0.3 > 2.1.1

Jason jmathis at redzonesoftware.com
Wed Mar 19 08:00:29 PDT 2014

Thanks Regina! I meant to "post reply" so reiterating what I replied to you
earlier......

We will wait since its no rush on our part. I have plenty of things to keep
me busy for two weeks:)

Although my concern is if any functions HAVE changed that we will run into
the same issue. We have a good amount of views that reference postgis
functions. Why not do a "create or replace" instead of a drop and create?

Otherwise I think a hard upgrade will more than likely be our only
upgrading path.

Thanks again! Really appreciated your quick response!

-jason