[postgis-users] add foreign-key constraint on raster import

Jason Mathis jmathis at redzonesoftware.com
Wed May 14 08:08:38 PDT 2014

That what I was thinking too. Just to clarify its a capital “-F”.

Its a handy option for post processing the files in the db.

http://postgis.net/docs/using_raster_dataman.html#RT_Raster_Loader

On May 14, 2014 at 9:04:32 AM, Pierre Racine (pierre.racine at sbf.ulaval.ca) wrote:

You can add the filename as a new column with the -f option. Then you can extract whatever you want from this column to build a key.

Does this works for you?

Pierre

This transmission contains confidential and privileged information intended
solely for the party identified above. If you receive this message in
error, you must not use it or convey it to others. Please destroy it
immediately and contact the sender at (303) 386-3955 or by return e-mail to
the sender.