[postgis-users] add foreign-key constraint on raster import

Max Demars burton449geo at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:18:40 PDT 2014

I was thinking about this way to do it, but my app has many users, and in
case two rasters with the same filename are loaded, there would be a
problem using filename to create a foreign key. The aim of the foreign key
here would be to specify which user is the owner of which raster.

I suppose I could find a way to handle the possibility of two rasters with
the same filename, but if I could create the foreign key during the import,
I think that would be the best.