[postgis-users] Problem with postgis raster

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon May 19 14:26:43 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I tried to import via pgraster2pgsql several DEM raster files.

Below, i paste a screenshot representing my DOS interface :

SS_pg_raster.JPG
<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006344/SS_pg_raster.JPG>

After the import, it's impossible to visualize the postgis raster layer via
qgis. And via qgis db manager or pgadmin3, we can notice thaht the import
did not create a geom column. Via qgis db manager, no overview of the layer
is visible.

Below the qgis db manager showing the characteristic of this layer :

qgis_dbmanager.JPG
<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006344/qgis_dbmanager.JPG>

I'm working with windows 8 with postgres 9. and postgis 2.1
In advance thank you t othrow light for me.