[postgis-users] Problem with postgis raster

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:32:09 PDT 2014

raster2pgsql does not create a "geom" column. You should consider tiling
your rasters though with -t WIDTHxHEIGHT.

As for visualizing with QGIS, I have no suggestions. You can do a quick
spot-check that the data is present and valid in PostGIS though...

SELECT (ST_SummaryStats(rast)).* FROM public.srtm_test

Compare the stats with that from

gdalinfo --stat C:\picardie-nature\Stage\Qgis\Alti\srtm\srtm_37_02.tif

-bborie