[postgis-users] Problem with postgis raster

Jason Mathis jmathis at redzonesoftware.com
Mon May 19 15:07:00 PDT 2014

In qgis you should be able to go into the DB manger and see the raster tables.  From there you can drag and drop onto the canvas. I am on 2.2 (valmiera) and can do this just fine. I *think* things were different in past versions and once there was a plugin for postgis raster support; although its not in the repos any longer.