[postgis-users] A little tired of non-noded intersections between polygons -- node them all

John Abraham jea at hbaspecto.com
Fri Oct 3 15:02:56 PDT 2014

Wow Martijn.

Thank you SO much.  It seems to have worked.  This will get a lot of use, I think.  You really should get it into PostGIS as a function, for better visibility and for the benefit of the world.

I can’t wait to try it on one of my larger problems (e.g. a cadastral data set with about 2 million parcels).

For everyone else, here’s the paper: http://www.gdmc.nl/ken/files/12_pfg.pdf

--
John Abraham
jea at hbaspecto.com