[postgis-users] Replicating ArcGIS relationship classes in PostGIS

David Haynes haynesd2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:14:39 PDT 2014

The only item that immediately springs to mind would be creating views to
preserve your join relationships. Any user that queried the view would
automatically have that underlying joined information available.

Perhaps you could explain more about the relationship classes you are
trying to implement.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Jochen Albrecht <jochen.albrecht at gmail.com