[postgis-users] Problem using ST_snap

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:04:39 PDT 2014

Hi Rémi,

I'm not sure If I understood your answer correctly. In the documentation of
ST_snap() <http://postgis.org/docs/ST_Snap.html> there are some simple
examples showing a polygon vertex snapping to a near by linestring (or it's
vertex). Shouldn't this be the same case.

The documentation says nothing about the use of geometry collections, maybe
that's the problem?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto