[postgis-users] PostGIS supported by which ArcGIS

Paolo Importuni imppao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:01:44 PST 2015

Hi Adrian,
as far as I can remember there are two parameters in the table sde
'db_tune' that must be set to the PG_GEOMETRY type.  I remember having the
same problem some times ago, due to the fact that I had set only one
parameter to the right type.

Then, of course, you will have to delete your geometry type and re-import
it.

Let us know if you sort it out.

regards

paolo