[postgis-users] Problem in Clip between geometry and raster table

Marcello Benigno benigno.marcello at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:12:17 PDT 2015

Hello guys,

When attempting to perform a clip from a polygon and a raster table , the
following error appeared:

ERROR:  column "nan" does not exist
> LINE 1: SELECT (NaN)::double precision
>                 ^
> QUERY:  SELECT (NaN)::double precision
> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function st_clip(raster,integer,geometry,double
> precision[],boolean) line 42 at assignment
> SQL function "st_clip" statement 1
> (execution time: 250 ms; total time: 485 ms)
>  SELECT (ST_DumpAsPolygons(ST_Clip(c.geom, ST_Buffer(f.geometria, 0.01),
> TRUE))).val AS dn,
>   (ST_DumpAsPolygons(ST_Clip(c.geom, ST_Buffer(f.geometria, 0.01),
> TRUE))).geom AS geom
> FROM public.propriedade_geometria f, dados.edr c
> WHERE  ST_Intersects(f.geometria, c.geom)
> AND f.tipo = 2 AND f.propriedade_id = 6063 AND c.id_uf = 2 AND c.cidade_id
> = 4681;

I can't understand what may be happening. Can I perform a casting to solve
this problem ?

--
*Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho*
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB