[postgis-users] raster, stats conditioned to a set of values

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon Jul 6 07:12:11 PDT 2015

These are not error. Only notices. Are you sure the query returned nothing?

Otherwise I would restart with something more simple to double check some prerequired things.

1) Make sure your two raster table actually contains pixels with values

2) Make sure some tiles actually intersects

Do you have a way to display the footprints of your rasters tiles?

Pierre