[postgis-users] SQL vs. Extensions

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:55:48 PDT 2015

Hi Andy

Perhaps legacy.sql was also enabled with the SQL technique? This would
have, for example, both ST_X() and X() functions. There is no
equivalent for legacy.sql for EXTENSION.

You might need to compare the functions on each installation to get a
good idea of the differences, e.g.
http://stackoverflow.com/q/1559008/327026

-Mike