[postgis-users] raster2pgsql problem - SSL SYSCALL error EOF detected

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:35:19 PDT 2015

How strange. I'm betting some hardware limitation (you didn't specify the
amount of memory or disk space) or default PostgreSQL config setting is
causing this behavior. I don't know which exact PostgreSQL setting but
that's because I always reconfig my servers. For good performance, I
strongly urge you to reconfigure that server. At the very least, take a
read through...

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server

-bborie

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:04 PM, weston mccarron <quantumpsychotics at gmail.com