[postgis-users] raster2pgsql problem - SSL SYSCALL error EOF detected

weston mccarron quantumpsychotics at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:04:10 PDT 2015

Yeah, it may be a setting. I had read that document and done some tweaking
and customizing on the initial 9.3 database where I started having the
problem. I thought maybe one of my custom settings was the problem, which
was one reason I tried again with a fresh install.

After about three hours, it appears to have finished just fine with the -e
flag and piping raster2pgsql straight into psql. 8 million records total in
the table.

Thanks a lot for your help, Bborie.