[postgis-users] Expand odd shapes

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Tue Jun 9 16:29:53 PDT 2015

At first I thought no, because it creates a circle around a point:

"Returns a geometry that represents all points whose distance from this Geometry is less than or equal to distance"

But now that I read it again, maybe it does do what I'd like.  If I pass a rectangle, it'll return all points <= radius.

I'll give it a shot and try it out.  Thanks for the help.

-Andy