[postgis-users] Help with SQL query?

Darrel Maddy darrel.maddy at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Nov 23 11:46:57 PST 2015

OK I spoke too soon.

I tried this:

SELECT (ST_SummaryStats(ST_Union(rast))).sum sum
FROM (SELECT ST_MapAlgebra(deposition.rast, concentrated.rast, 'IF concentrated > 6 THEN deposition ELSE NULL ENDIF ' )
            FROM mymodel.deposition, mymodel.concentrated
            WHERE ST_UpperleftX(mymodel.deposition.rast) = ST_UpperleftX(mymodel.concentrated.rast) AND
                         ST_UpperleftY(mymodel.deposition.rast) = ST_UpperleftY(mymodel.deposition.rast) ) foo;

And all I get is rast does not exist.

I'm afraid the penny has not dropped yet :(

Darrel