[postgis-users] Postgress.app + pointcloud

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:40:09 PST 2016

As advised, I downloaded and installed Postgress.app (Mac OS X Sierra with Xcode 8.1). All works well.

However, I'd like to install and experiment with the pointcloud extension as I have a bunch of data from a 3D scan. Since I don't have the dev version of Pg, I can't really compile Pc against my Postgress.app. Is it possible to find a pointcloud binary somewhere? Or is there another suggested path forward?

--
Puneet Kishor
Just Another Creative Commoner