[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.2 Debian package based on Postgresql 9.5 for trusty ( ubuntu 14.04)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Feb 11 14:58:57 PST 2016

I created this updated page for PostGIS 2.2 / PostgreSQL 9.5 / pgRouting 2.1 based on my experience installing on an Ubuntu Trusty server.  Feel free to update it

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS22UbuntuPGSQL95Apt

Also updated link on this page http://postgis.net/install/ to point to newer instructions

Still got to update the CentOS/ RedHat instructions for 2.2

Thanks,
Regina