[postgis-users] broken package postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.1 for ubuntu 14.04

Andreas Laggner andreas.laggner at ti.bund.de
Wed Feb 17 06:22:09 PST 2016

Moin Brain,

unfortunately it is not that easy. I have installed qgis and grass as
well and the package from osgeolive introduces libgdal1i which gets in
conflict to libgdal1h (...and 2 more conflicts).

But after deinstalling qgis and grass completely it worked. Postgres 9.4
with Postgis 2.2.1 is installed (shp2pgsql is there), i even could
install qgis and grass again.

Now i will restore my database and i will tell you next week how it works.

Thank you for this hint, probably OSGEO-Live will become my standard
repository for PostGIS.

hasta luego        Andreas

E-mail: andreas.laggner at ti.bund.de
Homepage: http://www.ti.bund.de