[postgis-users] pg_restore raster workaround help

Chris Lee chris.lee.holcomb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:57:01 PDT 2016

Thank you, it's there and everything appears to be working. FWIW I'm on
Ubuntu 14.04.4 and used a package manager to install PostGIS 2.2.2 r14797.
As far as the phrase, I suspect that "Please install PostGIS and run script
on the same schema that was used for PostGIS on the database you backed up"
would be slightly more clear. Part of my confusion was that my backup was
only a schema backup, and not the same schema.

Chris

Chris Holcomb
Master in Public Affairs, 2011
Master in Energy and Earth Resources, 2011
cholcomb at mail.utexas.edu
512.496.6942