[postgis-users] Postgres as cache and renderer for vector tile server

Brian Panulla bpanulla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:08:38 PDT 2016

I use TileStache for my tile layers (http://tilestache.org/doc/), all data
stored in PostGIS. While my tiles are raster images rendered with Mapnik,
TileStache also now has Vector support, which might meet your needs: (
http://tilestache.org/doc/TileStache.Vector.html).

TileStache is very simple and lightweight and needs very little in the way
of infrastructure outside of Python, a few package requirements, and a
WSGI-compatible Web server.

-B