[postgis-users] Postgres as cache and renderer for vector tile server

Peter Devoy peter at 3xe.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 07:45:41 PDT 2016

> TileStache is very simple and lightweight and needs very little in the way
> of infrastructure outside of Python, a few package requirements, and a
> WSGI-compatible Web server.

Thanks for the suggestion Brian.  I did look into it but understood it using non
Spherical Mercator projections couldn't be done without hacking/extension?

Another reservation I have about Python tile servers is the extent to which
their ability to scale could be hampered by the Global Interpreter Lock. Do you
happen to have done any load testing?

--
Peter Devoy