[postgis-users] How does one make sense out of the postgis garden tests results?

sablok sablok at amazon.com
Sat Nov 12 11:54:58 PST 2016

Is there a way to execute all the tests that make check and make installcheck
executes against a non standard postgres installation. I mean I have all the
artifacts of Postgres in a directory like all pg/bin, pg/libs, pg/share and
I also have postgis and all its dependencies so's in the pg/lib now how do I
go about executing the test cases that postgis run against this
installation?