[postgis-users] Restore a raster dump from PostGIS 2.1.0 to PostGIS 2.3.0

Cedric Duprez Cedric.Duprez at ign.fr
Fri Nov 25 06:48:35 PST 2016

Sorry, I thought I had installed PostGIS 2.1 on my backup server, but it is 2.3 that has been finally installed.

I don't understand how that could be.

The server is on Debian Jessie, and I did the following packages installation:

 apt-get update && apt-get install -y postgresql-9.3 postgresql-client-9.3 postgresql-contrib-9.3 postgresql-server-dev-9.3 && \
    apt-get install -y gdal-bin libgdal-dev && \
    apt-get install -y postgresql-9.3-postgis-2.1

Why do I get the 2.3 version of PostGIS installed? How can I downgrade to 2.1?

Thanks for you help.
Regards,

Cedric

Hi,

Still same issue with two servers having the same configuration.

Regards,

Cedric