[postgis-users] Given up

Devrim Gündüz devrim at gunduz.org
Sun Dec 10 12:51:50 PST 2017

Hi,

On Sun, 2017-12-10 at 19:29 +0000, Darrel Maddy wrote:
> I have a new laptop running windows 10. I have not installed postgresql or
> postgis for some time so I decided to use the binaries. Using the BIGSQL
> download proved to be a nightmare. Postgresql 10 installs without issue but
> with no stackbuilder option (it does not appear anywhere in the menus nor in
> the directories)

I think StackBuilder is a part of EnterpriseDB installers:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads#windows

Please use them, and let us know if you experience issues (our QA team already
does such verifications and more, but stil...)

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com