[postgis-users] screen copy with postgis

Olivier Leprêtre o.lepretre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:58:56 PST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for this answer Thomas, you confirm what I guessed also. Before considering this way, I had a look about attributes and didn't find how I could create raster texts layer, to display gid or other information. So I wonder if I should better not carrying on with Postgis for that but try another way...

Olivier