[postgis-users] screen copy with postgis

Tumasgiu Rossini rossini.t at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:27:27 PST 2017

I don't think there is a function to transform text into polygon
in postgis, though it can be feasible.

Looks like you gonna need to code a little more.

If you decide to stick to C#, you could use things like
dotspatial or sharpmap.
You could also just use the Npgqsl ADO connector to avoid
too many depedencies and do the math yourself.
Npgsql has built-in types for handling postgis geometries.