[postgis-users] Reporting service on PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Matthew Baker mattbaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 08:54:15 PDT 2017

Pradeep,

We've been experimenting with a few different reporting tools for
PostgreSQL:

*Jaspersoft Studio*
http://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jaspersoft-studio

*LibreOffice Base*
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Report_Builder

Both seem to be pretty robust ... Jaspersoft exposes the code of the
report for added customization of the reports...

-Matt Baker
Denver Public Schools
Denver, CO, USA
mattbaker at gmail.com