[postgis-users] Postgis Polygon to Google Maps Polygon

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 01:07:52 PDT 2017

Hi Juan,

You are using a *very* old version of postgis. There will be few people
that can help you with bugs on this version so I recommend you try to get a
higher version postgis first. It is not too difficult to install on your
own computer and there are installations for all kinds of operating system.

Best, Tom