[postgis-users] Cost weighted distance raster

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Mar 7 05:07:33 PST 2017

Hi Spencer,

Integrating something in the main PostGIS core is hard work. That’s why I started the PostGIS Addons: to quickly gather PLpgSQL-only functions into an easy to install .SQL file. Why I did not integrate those functions in the Addons yet? Lack of time, not much work involving PostGIS since a while, not sure the code is working properly.

Did you get time to test it? If it work fine, I might take time to add it to the Addons before FOSS4G 2017.

Pierre