[postgis-users] Change the type in geometry_columns

Bryan Hall bryan.hall at chk.com
Wed Jul 11 07:14:46 PDT 2018

Is it possible to change the type attribute in the geometry_columns view? All the data I am migrating with FME from Oracle is being set to GEOMETRY and I’d like to set it to the appropriate type if possible.

I didn’t see anything in the manual on how to do that post 2.0 (if it is still possible).

Thanks in advance…

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).