[postgis-users] Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:24:02 PDT 2018

Hi Rahul,

I only made some minor suggestions. The proposal looks fine to me. At the
end you state you only submit a proposal to OpenStreetMap organisation,
which is a bit confusing, as I got the impression you were proposing this
for OSGeo?

Polyglot (from OpenStreetMap, not OSGeo, but with a vested interest in
PostGIS, of course)