[postgis-users] Appreciation for a Raster Bug Fix

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 31 11:22:44 PDT 2018

Mike,

Great to hear that it helped. List is perfect to announce this.

Speaking of releases I think we have a good chunk of fixes in upcoming 2.4, 2.5 (haven't checked 2.3, 2.2).

How do people feel about a micro-release in next 2 weeks or so.

This will probably be the last release we do for PostGIS 2.2 which will be EOL'd soon.

Thanks,

Regina