[postgis-users] Appreciation for a Raster Bug Fix

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:13:42 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I didn't see a way to thank the individual, Sai-bot, who fixed a bug in a
raster clip operation, so just figured I'd express appreciation here.

The ticket is here - https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3457 - looks
like the fix will be in the next PostGIS release, and there's a redefined
function that can be used in the interim that seems to do the trick.  This
was bug was problematic for some of my work, and the fix lets me use
PostGIS for more core work, which is fantastic!

I hope folks don't mind this type of message on this list - and thanks to
all the devs for their work.
Best,
Mike