[postgis-users] ST_ConcaveHull performance issue

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:16:01 PDT 2019

Thanks for your reply. It was mix of points, lines and polygons, but when I
broke it down it was the lines causing the problem.

I tried commenting out the line in the ST_ConcaveHull function you
suggested but that doesn't make a difference. I suspect there is some
underlying library that has changed.

I will open a ticket as you suggest.

Thanks

TSW