[postgis-users] ST_ConcaveHull performance issue

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 2 10:40:43 PDT 2019

There is was an issue with ST_Union as applied to invalid polygons introduced in 3.7.1 and 3.6.2 which would make ST_Union run indefinitely.  It appears to still be an open bug.  This smells like that issue.

https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/867

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-users/2018-April/042710.html