[postgis-users] netcdf files deprecated in raster2pgsql?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 26 10:08:43 PDT 2019

FWIW BigSQL made their windows builds under Mingw64 as well. So what I outlined is pretty much how they do it.  In fact they asked me for guidance when they were building these.

The binaries our windows buildbot builds, worked fine on BigSQL last I tested them:

https://postgis.net/windows_downloads/

The main caveat is the paths are different in bigsql – so where

https://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg11/buildbot/

(in the zip the lib would go in - postgresql/lib , postgresql/bin ) of your PostgreSQL install.

I think BigSQL has sadly since stopped shipping (their Mac and Windows)  since Amazon bought OpenSCG (main company behind BigSQL).

Let me know if you run into any issues.  I may have left out some dependencies I know that EDB packages to prevent people from overwriting EDB files and some of these may not be shipped with BigSQL or go by a different name.

Thanks,

Regina